Our client is one of the leading Canadian companies that provide consultancy services for construction projects.
Mainly they needed an added CAD support team for their business with the idea of cost-effectively sharing the workload among the teams. Therefore, the in-house drafters would be able to give more attention and maximum potential to the onsite projects.
- BISTEC provided a CAD team consisting of two drafters for the Civil engineering and MEP projects.
- Our drafters collaborate directly with the Consultancy firm’s engineers and communicate with them daily.
- The progress and process are reviewed monthly by our CAD team.
Tools & Technology
- There was a reduction in the cost of direct recruitment for the Engineering Consultancy Firm.
- The engineering consultancy firm had very less administrative and HR work since the company didn’t have to go through the process of recruiting new staff.
- The In-house drafters were able to focus more on their onsite projects.